Hubble AM-2 and 5.6kW On-Grid Inverter Black Friday Offer
This Kit includes:
- 2X Hubble AM-2 5.5kWh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1X Infinisolar V 5.6k On-Grid Inverter
- 1X PB-5 AC Protection Box
- 1X Set of Battery Cables with Lugs (Black and Red)
- 1X DC Battery Disconnect Switch
- 2X 100A Fuses
The Hubble AM-2 is the 5.5KWh Lithium battery designed to be easily wall mounted or shelf installed in a standard rack.
The Hubble AM-2 Lithium-Ion Battery – (5.5kWh) has the following unique features:
- Advanced BMS with current limiting function
- CAN Bus, fully integrates and communicates with leading inverter brands
- Excellent high temperature performance
- High Cycle Life and Service Life
- RIOT integration ready for cloud monitoring
- 1C High Performance Lithium Battery
- Internal Fire Suppression System
- High Energy Density and conversion efficiency
- Complete with integrated Battery Management System
- Compatible with most Inverters and chargers
- Low self discharge
- Easy wall mount or shelf rack installation
- Heavy duty handles for easy handling
- Built in protection for over-charge, over-discharge and over-temperature
Hubble AM-2 Lithium-Ion Battery – (5.5kWh) Inverter integration:
The Hubble range of Lithium batteries integrates with a wide range of inverters through CAN bus, alternatively Hubble batteries can be used without comms if your inverter supports settings by voltage.
Hubble AM-2 Lithium-Ion Battery – (5.5kWh) warranty:
The battery has a 15 year intended design life, however Hubble Lithium (Pty) Ltd warranty’s that the battery cells should achieve at least 10 years service life or deliver at least 3000 charge, discharge cycles as counted by the BMS, which ever is achieved first
Specification: 48V 5.5KWh
Parallel: up to 15 units per string
Extras: Battery Link & DC cables included
Internal Fire Suppression System: Yes
CAN Bus: Yes
Hubble Cloudlink Ready: Yes
Battery warranty conditions:
1.The Battery is intended to be used for standby backup or daily cycling in UPS and Inverter systems including solar Inverters. Other uses for the Battery will void the warranty.
2. A fuse or suitable DC breaker must be installed between the inverter/charge/ups and the Battery or battery bank. Failure to install a suitable rated fuse or DC breaker can damage the Battery and will void the warranty.
3. The Battery is intended to be used indoors only. Outdoor use will render the warranty void.
4. The Battery must not have been contaminated with any foreign or corrosive matter. Contamination will void the warranty.
5. The warranty does not cover damage due to neglect or abuse such as improper installation, freezing, fire, flooding, or any acts of nature.
6. The warranty does not cover surges or spikes from the inverter or charging device that could damage the Battery.
7. If the Battery was installed incorrectly and not according to the manual with correct settings it could result in damage. Incorrect installation
and setup will void the warranty.
8. Incorrect sizing of the inverter, charger, or solar system can damage the Battery and void the warranty.
9. Batteries must be provided with a refresh charge every 5-6 months, while in storage, prior to final installation.
10. Warranty will be void if the firmware or BMS on the device has been deliberately tampered with or to try and reset cycle values or any data for
warranty evaluation purposes.
11. If it is found that the Battery is being overloaded through large current draws above the intended rating of the Battery, which is outside the
intended or indicated specification parameters, the warranty will be void.